Логотип компании
Продажа, аренда и ремонт автодомов и жилых прицепов.
Большой ассортимент аксессуаров для домов на колесах.
(495)950–9000
ФОРУМ О КАРАВАНИНГЕ, АВТОТУРИЗМЕ и АКТИВНОМ ОТДЫХЕ Текущее время: 15 дек 2017, 17:07

Псевдоним:   Пароль:   Автоматически входить при каждом посещении      Забыли пароль?

[ 1 сообщение ] 

Fix CAM patterning

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Fix CAM patterning
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 ноя 2017, 16:29 

Hi,

The current CAM patterning is Awful.
I didn't really have time to do this today but I figured if I am going to spend 4 hours to do 20 min worth of CAM anyway I might as well spend an extra 30 min hoping some improvement minght come from it.

A pattern should be a parent feature that can be applied to multiple operations. It should be possible to create a pattern and then do any and all CAM operations and setups based off that one pattern. It should be possible to create multiple patterns and then at the click of a button choose which pattern you would like to use and easily switch between them if you want to change from machining 10 parts to 100 parts or back to 1 part.

Patterns should also be visible. When you create a pattern you need to see the pattern and see how spacing looks. Ideally you should be able to measure the distance between parts while in the pattern window.

Patterns NEED to be seen and recognized by your stock in the setup. Therefore the pattern needs to be a parent of the setup.

For More Details

commercial video marketing

Вернуться наверх

[ 1 сообщение ]