Логотип компании
Продажа, аренда и ремонт автодомов и жилых прицепов.
Большой ассортимент аксессуаров для домов на колесах.
(495)950–9000
ФОРУМ О КАРАВАНИНГЕ, АВТОТУРИЗМЕ и АКТИВНОМ ОТДЫХЕ Текущее время: 23 окт 2020, 02:21

Псевдоним:   Пароль:   Автоматически входить при каждом посещении      Забыли пароль?

[ 1 сообщение ] 

independant and unbiased review of a Vantage Sol

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: independant and unbiased review of a Vantage Sol
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 дек 2017, 14:05 

Hi,

I travelled from Dorset to Leeds to purchase a Vantage Sol Motorhome. On handover the various complicated operation for the operation of the Van was made. There was no handbook/maintenance schedule etc supplied, but was promised one was in the Pipeline. 2 Years have now passed and still no handbook received despite numerous requests.

Some manuals were supplied from the manufacturers of various items i.e. Truma- plus cooker etc. However these are only useful if one has a problem with that particular item. I have also had wiring problems and as it was a long journey to Leeds, I decided it would be more cost effective for a local electrician to solve the problem. I asked them to supply a wiring diagram and to date after 5 months wait this also has not been supplied.

It would appear that as Vantage is a small manufacturing unit, no records are kept of the vans manufacture records. There does not appear to be any back up what-so-ever unless one is prepared for a long drive back to Leeds for rectification.

When the time comes for changing to a newer van, I will purchase from a supplier that can supply the technical information for the operation of the Motorhome.

For More Details

explainer video examples

Вернуться наверх

[ 1 сообщение ]